- Accommodation with breakfast at hotels
- Transfers and tours with good tour class car with air-conditioned
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- All meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Visa fee for Myanmar-Visa on arrival:USD 38/- p/pax,
- Visa stamp at related embassy: USD 20/- p/pax
- Other meals than specified in the itinerary
- International air tickets to/from Yangon
- International airport departure tax at USD 10.00 p/p
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc..
Our tour prices are subject to change in case of increases in airfares, ground transportation costs, entrance fees, etc.
- Within 45 days prior to arrival, 50% charge will be applied
- Within 30 days prior to arrival, 70% charge will be applied
- Within 14 days prior to arrival, 100% charge will be applied
For VOA (called prearrangement Visa service) STOP by government.
Tourists must apply at Myanmar Embassy in Moscow.
Deposit Payment Policy: Deposit representing of a 30% -50 % estimated non refundable depositcharge for the whole package is to be submitted upon your give confirm letter and the balance will be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival date. Due to very rooms shortage in Myanmar all of hotels are collecting non refundable deposit payment if we do booking. So we are kindly informed in advance to all our tourists.