No te pierdas las impresionantes playas de Myanmar sin dejar de visitar los templos y pagodas mas importantes del país. Disfruta un tour de 14 días que combina, cultura, ocio y relajación.
- Accommodation with breakfast at hotels
- Transfers and tours with good tour class car with air-conditioned
- All domestic airfares (Yangon-Bagan–Mandalay-Heho-Ngapali – Yangon)
- Transfers at all visited places and tours with good tour class car with air-conditioned
- English speaking local guide
- Boat rental at Inle Lake
- Entrance fees
- 1 Tour leader FOC sharing in twin room for 15 full paying participants
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- All meals (Lunch & Dinners)
- Visa fee for Myanmar-Visa on arrival’s 38/- p/pax,
- Visa stamp at related embassy: USD 20/- p/pax
- Other meals than specified in the itinerary
- International air tickets to/from Yangon
- International airport departure tax at USD 10.00 per person
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc
Our tour prices are subject to change in case of increases in airfares, ground transportation costs, entrance fees, etc.
- Within 60 days prior to arrival, 30% charge will be applied
- Within 45 days prior to arrival, 50% charge will be applied
- Within 30 days prior to arrival, 70% charge will be applied
- Within 14 days prior to arrival, 100% charge will be applied
We can arrange Visa on arrival service for tourists. For VOA (called prearrangement Visa service) needclient’s passport copy detail, International flight detail. Cost USD 38/ per person & Visa applying time will take at least 07- 10 working days applying to Ministry of Hotel and tourism head office in Naypyidaw (new capital). We can arrange Visa service as soon as we get your confirmation with payment & your passport details.
Deposit Payment Policy: Deposit representing of a 30% -50 % estimated non refundable depositcharge for the whole package is to be submitted upon your give confirm letter and the balance will be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival date. Due to very rooms shortage in Myanmar all of hotels are collecting non refundable deposit payment if we do booking. So we are kindly informed in advance to all our tourists.